Maximise Your Income With Technology (Exclusive for Property Agents Only)
In view of the current property market, private property prices are continuing to drop in Q3. Not only for private property, but HDB resale prices are also cooling.
The private residential property index fell 1.3 points from 209.4 points in Q2 2014 to 208.1 points in Q3 2014, according to URA flash estimates released today.
This represents a decline of 0.6 percent, compared to the one percent decline in the previous quarter. This is the fourth continuous quarter of price decrease.
Prices of resale flats fell by 1.6 percent in Q3 2014 to 192.5 points, the lowest level in two years, revealed flash estimates from the housing board.
This is the fifth consecutive quarter of decline. For the first three quarters of 2014, HDB resale prices fell 4.6 percent.
Property developers and agents are calling for the Government to ease the property cooling measures but to no avail.
What are you going to do?
If you do not have any solution; if you are lost; you are fustrated with your drop in income, then you MUST attend this seminar!
In this seminar, we will be sharing with you:
- The different available technologies in the market that you can leverage on
- How you can use these technologies to create the unfair advantage over other agents
- Trends of the latest technologies used in generating revenue
- Strategies of using these technologies in maximising your income by folds
- How you can better manage your contacts to maximise sales
- How you can automate news for your clients to engage them
- How you can use technologies to acquire more leads
- How you can position yourself more professionally
What are you waiting?
Sign Up in the registration form above.
For more information, please call us at 64431859 or 85935800.